THURSDAY, MARCH 2, 2017
A one-night only event in theaters nationwide
The Shack, Based on the NY Times Bestelling Novel with over 22 million copies in print. Special exclusive content before and after the movie featuring cast & crew
What is The Shack National Premiere?
A one-night only special showing of the movie for churches, groups, organizations, and corporate sponsors who do theater “buy-outs” (typically 150-300 tickets) at their local theaters on Thursday night of opening week.
What are the Benefits?
- Groups experience “premiere” elements.
- Creates buzz in the community.
- Attracts local media attention.
- Groups invite families, friends, members and other guests to experience an amazing night at the movies.
How does it work?
- Motive Entertainment will market the National Premiere Event to churches, groups and corporate partners, and secure commitments for theater buy-outs, similar to what they’ve done on movies like Passion, Narnia, and Son of God.
- Motive works with exhibitors’ teams to book theaters for buy-outs at The Shack play date theaters.
- Motive facilitates communications with the buy-out sponsors, and provides tools for them to promote their events.
- Motive creates exclusive content for before and after the movie, to be delivered via thumb drive (DCP), with detailed instructions.
The Shack National Premiere Event will be marketed to millions of leaders and consumers through a variety of efforts, including:
- Leader Screenings and Events nationwide
- Events, conferences, conventions, and festivals
- Email blasts to millions
- Advertising, Promotions and Publicity reaching millions through faith and mainstream media outlets
- Strategic Partners representing millions of consumers
- Social Media blitz through key leaders
- Discussion guides, leader videos, preaching and teaching tools, and promotional materials distributed to churches and groups.
Types of Sponsors
Churches | Organizations | Corporations | Key Leaders